How We Could Help You:
Using our OAK and ACORN Coaching model centred on our mission statement ‘Mighty Oaks from little Acorns Grow’.
We can help you:
- As you advance to greater responsibility at work, or take on a leadership role.
- As a new leader with tough decisions to make
- Unlock your own potential - convert possibilities into realities
- Believe in yourself – identify your values, strengths and USP Cut through the ‘noise’ and find your focus - see the ‘wood from the trees’
- Make an important decision – strategic, operational, career, A or B, shall I or shan’t I
- Be more impactful – promotion? At meetings? As a leader…..
- Through a transitional period leading or experiencing change
- Find the elusive work life balance
- Optimise opportunities - career planning – short, long, medium term
- Need support in your first 30 or 60 days of a new role
Founder & Director of Oakleigh Resourcing I have 20 years+ experience Consulting at senior executive level, working with private, public and charity sector clients spanning large internationals, SME’s and start up’s across a diverse range of industries.
My early career was in industry.
I am a Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF);
awarded the Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching (Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC));
Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel & Development (MCIPD).
At Oakleigh Resourcing we specialise in Executive, Life and Career Coaching and Executive Recruitment predominantly at board, senior and leadership team level.