Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing.
The role: Procurement Analyst
Client: St Pierre Groupe Ltd
Location: St Pierre Groupe Ltd offices, Didsbury
Package: up to £30k depending on experience plus excellent benefits package
Additional: Hybrid working
Main purpose of the role: Supports in the implementation and execution of Procurement strategies, whilst having a voice within the continuous improvement of Procurement processes. This includes providing all the necessary data to effectively evaluate supplier proposals and measure supplier performance with the aim to drive the procurement team performance, cost savings and company margin.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Assists with data gathering and organisation and evaluation of supplier scorecards.
- Assists with the provision of forecasts to key suppliers.
- Attends supplier meetings where required to support development and understand supplier risks, opportunities and processes.
- Supports supplier relationships alongside Heads of Procurement where appropriate
- Able to use Microsoft Office competently to support with meeting presentations, action trackers, data analysis
- Monitors and analyses cost price amendments and presents data in a clear and logical format
- Preparing cost-benefit analysis reports
- Proactively tracks market trends and commodity pricing using a range of sources
- Drives new processes and initiatives to strengthen the Procurement Team internally
- Provides training and support to internal colleagues on procurement policy and processes
- Manages bakery claims process start to finish
- Seen as a voice within the Procurement Team and responsible for sharing relevant internal updates via the Intranet hub
- Measure and monitor KPIs
- Documenting purchasing processes
- Contributing to projects relevant the procurement team and to ensure that they are progressed in accordance with agreed parameters.
Qualifications - Educated to degree level (desirable)
- Experience of working with commercials and/or data (essential)
- Supply chain or procurement experience (desirable)
Aptitude, skills and abilities
- Highly numerate and analytical (essential)
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint (essential)
- French speaking (desirable)
- Organisational skills necessary to handle multiple tasks and reports and complete them within deadlines (essential)
- Excellent communication skills with both internal or external stakeholders/ suppliers (essential)
- Able to prioritise own workload effectively (essential)
Dynamic, innovative, commercially-minded, adaptable to change, honest, self-motivated, ‘can-do attitude’, optimistic
Additional information pertinent to the role:
- Travel opportunities
- *Development opportunities once established in role to manage own suppliers with support from Heads of procurement.