Role: Sales Executive E-Commerce
Client: Nice-Pak International
Location: HQ is Flint, North Wales and / or facility at Wigan, Greater Manchester - 3 days office / 2 days home working - blend of remote and office working
Remuneration: Competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance,
Nice-Pak is the world's most innovative wet wipe manufacturer; trusted by many of the world's biggest brands and retailers to consistently deliver first class products. Founded in the US and with a 50+ year trading history, our European division consists of manufacturing sites in the UK (Flint & Wigan) and Germany.
Our business is thriving as we embark on an exciting period of transformation, our goal being to provide consumers with superior hygiene solutions across our categories - Baby Wipes, Cosmetic, Household and Personal Care.
We are significantly increasing our sales team inestment, and seek the best sales executives to join our UK team. The new roles are based at our Flint, North Wales HQ and if its closer for you to spend more time at the Wigan, Greater Manchester site then that is also fine too, plus we offer a blend of office and remote/home working (3 days office, 2 days home/remote).
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales & distribution within the E Comms sector
- Acquire and maintain a detailed understanding of NPI’s products, processes and manufacturing capabilities
- Develop a detailed understanding of the E Comms sector identify key opportunities for NP brands and market-ready PL products
- Manage promotional investment budgets in conjunction with Marketing & Head of UK sales
- Develop and implement brand execution plans in conjunction with brands marketing team & Head of UK Sales
- Prepare an annual business development plan in conjunction with Head of UK Sales in order to meet the budgeted requirements of NPI
- Produce a monthly forecast for all customers ensuring that it effectively communicates all known customer activities.
- Ideally circa 3 years FMCG sales experience with current E Commerce responsibilities - although if you have less experience but great e-commerce then we still want to hear from you
- Tech literate
- Ideally degree level (or equivalent) education
- Energetic self starter
- Analytical and data literate
- Good communicator – written and verbal
- Confident relationship builder
- Excellent interpersonal skills – good at influencing people inside and outside the organisation
- Ability to understand and assimilate the technical aspects of the products
- Adept at presenting branded and PL customer propositions