Job Title: Brand Activation Manager
Client: Nice-Pak International
Location: Flint, North Wales HQ - although we offer a blend of office and remote working which can include our site in Wigan, Greater Manchester
Competitive package including bonus, pension, private health
Nice-Pak is the world's most innovative wet wipe manufacturer; trusted by many of the world’s biggest brands and retailers to consistently deliver first class products. Founded in the US and with a 50+ year trading history, our European division consists of manufacturing sites in the UK and Germany. Our business is thriving as we embark on an exciting period of transformation, our goal being to provide our consumers with superior hygiene solutions across our categories – Baby Wipes, Cosmetic, Household and Personal care. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join our business.
We are significantly increasing our marketing investment, and seek the best marketers to join our high impact, change-orientated team.
Reporting to our Head of Brand Marketing, our Brand Activation Manager is a new in-house role and fabulous career opportunity to be part of our brand development and growth. You will be responsible for:
- Leading the Customer Brand Activation plans for all brands, across all Channels - UK & Internationally
- Working collaboratively with Sales teams to maximise retailer, wholesaler & distributor brand support; and lead customer-specific marketing to drive sales
- Being the customer facing Marketing point of contact for UK & International customers
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team & marketing agencies to maximise brand impact with customers & shoppers
Degree qualified, our new Brand Activation Manager will have proven experience within brand activation from a marketing or sales roles. Your profile will include:
- A track record of working with large retailers, wholesalers or distributors, with customer facing experience is important
- Marketing experience developing & leading brand campaigns together with demonstrated understanding of agency management
- Collaborating well as part of an international, multi-functional team with the ability to manage a team, lead projects and build strong relationships with external agency partners.
- Ability to identify future opportunities, strategically prioritise and work with broader teams to translate into business growth plans
- An idea generator with an analytical, strategic mindset and a general business understanding and financial acumen is also required.
- Strong communications, organisation and influencing skills.
- Fully capable using MSN Office
- Language skills desirable but not essential