Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing.
Title: Commercial Accountant (Group)
Client: Techcomp Europe
Location: Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland
Remuneration package: Competitive 2 year+ PQE salary plus excellent benefits package
Techcomp Europe (TEU) is part of the Techcomp Instrument Limited (TIL) Group, which is headquartered in Hong Kong and consists of a group of scientific instrument manufacturing businesses, with well established operations throughout Asia. TEU is headquartered in Livingston, West Lothian and has manufacturing and distribution facilities in Scotland, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Romania, UAE, Mexico and the USA. TEU also has a network of sales and service offices supporting the business globally.
TEU is a fast growing technology company, and is the holding company for an exciting portfolio of rapidly growing technology businesses that operate globally. Our brands are Edinburgh Instruments, Scion, Froilabo and Precisa. We continue to invest in our R&D hub in Livingston and have an exciting pipeline of new products.
TEU now seek to recruit a talented Commercial Accountant to work at Group level reporting to the CEO TEU. You will also work closely in a matrix structure with with the various business financial controllers and management teams. This is a unique career opportunity for a recently qualified accountant (with at least 2 years PQE) looking for a truly commercial role with exposure to a diverse global business.
You must be willing to travel and language skills (any one or more of Arabic, German, Dutch, Romanian, Spanish and French) are desirable but not essential. You will be able to directly contribute to the success of the group and see the impact of your work on our results. The position offers excellent exposure to a truly commercial environment and genuine opportunities to progress your career.
- Assisting with month-end corporate reporting
- Further development of internal control policies and processes
- Supporting the annual planning and budgeting process
- Supporting the various group company management teams with tax planning and treasury matters
- Undertaking periodic business reviews at any of our locations
- Acquisition due diligence support
- Liaising with the group’s banks to ensure the timely processing of bank guarantees and performance bonds
- Qualified CA/ACA/ACCA with good audit and due diligence experience
- Strong academic record
- Credible business partner for our senior managers
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ambitious and looking to make a difference
- Able to travel internationally