Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing.
Role: Quality Manager
Client: St Pierre Groupe Ltd
Locatin: Didsbury, South Manchester
Package: Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
St Pierre Groupe Ltd is a fast moving entrerpreneurial business. An international market leader in bakery products. our business is booming in the US, UK and globally via our delicious brands - St Pierre, our fast growing global French bakery brand, along with our UK favourite brands of Baker St and Paul Hollywood.
Job Purpose: To drive product quality forward by monitoring existing products quality and investigating complaints & non-conformances.
- Manage the customer complaints (cpmu) and suppliers non-conformances lifecycle via QADEX from investigation to response.
- Create detailed reports on complaints level (monthly to Q&C team and quarterly to business)
- Monitor product quality, Organising Micro / Chemical testing according to risk-based frequency schedule
- Own and manage existing QAS (Quality Attribute Sheet)
- Assess products vs agreed QAS, as per schedule
- Feedback QAS results to suppliers / St Pierre Groupe team
- Drive products improvements through root cause analysis and corrective actions agreed up with suppliers
- HACCP team member
- Maintain St Pierre Groupe A&B BRC accreditation
- Attend some first productions with NPD, to familiarise yourself with process
- Proactively work with Marketing and Commercial to create a strong cross functional working teams.
Qualification & Training:
- BSc Accredited Degree (Hons) or equivalent industrial experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a QC/QA role and factory environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of HACCP
- Understanding of microbiology
- Proficient with excel (further training can be provided)
- Fast learner when it comes to IT software/programmes
- Internal audit
- Foreign object management
- Baking experience an advantage (not essential)
- French speaking an advantage (not essential)