Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing.
Job Title: PR & Communications Manager
Client: St Pierre Groupe Ltd
Location: Didsbury, South Manchester M20 2RY
Remuneration: Highly competitive package including bonus, pension, private health, 26 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
St Pierre Groupe is an adventurous love story between brioche, bread and brands. Our business is booming in the US, UK and globally. We are now looking to double our marketing investment and team, seeking the best people to join us on our great bakery adventure of growth expansion.
Headquartered in Didsbury, in our fabulous new offices, you will join our in-house marketing team who are responsible for our delicious brands – St Pierre, our fast-growing global French bakery brand, along with our UK favourite brands of Baker St and Paul Hollywood.
This is a fast-moving, international, entrepreneurial business. This is a high impact PR & Communications Manager role and opportunity to be part of our explosive growth. Reporting to our Marketing Controller, our new PR & Communications Manager will be responsible for:
Role & Responsibilities:
- leading all external & internal PR – UK, USA and internationally
- Creating imaginative PR around our brands; establish a calendar of PR comms & events with the leading UK food trade press (The Grocer, Asian Trader, Convenience News, Morningstar, Casual Dining etc)., and leading Consumer press titles
- build a stream of corporate stories based on our business growth and global expansion and focus on Founders
- develop regular internal PR activities and provide constant communications within the business
- PR budget management, investment in advertorials & ROI reporting on PR initiatives
- manage sponsorships & CSR programs
- collaboration with internal & external stakeholders to deliver PR results – UK & USA
- competitor communications trends & analysis, and provide a summary and recommendations to the team
Degree qualified, our new PR & Communications Manager will have a successful track record and impressive experience profile in PR and communications, preferably in consumer goods from PR Agency or client side. As an accomplished PR & Communications Manager, you will be:
- a strong writer combined with a broad network of PR contacts – Ideally food trade press
- highly creative; an ‘idea generator’ with outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- an outgoing relationship builder; strong relations with consumer, trade & business press
- a self-motivated team player with a proactive can-do attitude & ability to work at pace
- very organised and able to multi-task, analytical & results focused
- a confident influencer with strong presentation skills
- experienced in briefing & managing agencies
- strong knowledge of MSN Office – Excel and PowerPoint
- Digital PR experience & good working knowledge of social media channels
- international PR experience and/or a second language is beneficial but not essential
St Pierre Groupe Ltd is a £90m turnover international market leader in bakery products. With a strong reputation for innovation and customer service, employing 39 people our unique business model has allowed us to create three highly successful brands. St Pierre Groupe has an international supplier and customer base. Our employer brand is also really important to us. Our gorgeous new offices are modern and open plan, with private parking and easy access by public transport. As an employer of choice, we offer a flexible start time between 8am-10am daily. It’s a great place to work.