Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing Ltd.
Job Title: Brand Activation Manager
Client: St Pierre Groupe Ltd
Location: Didsbury, South Manchester M20 2RY
Remuneration: Highly competitive package including bonus, pension, private health, 26 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
St Pierre Groupe is an adventurous love story between brioche, bread and brands. Our business is booming in the US, UK and globally. We are now looking to double our marketing investment and team, seeking the best people to join us on our great bakery adventure of growth expansion.
Headquartered in Didsbury, in our fabulous new offices, you will join our in-house marketing team who are responsible for our delicious brands – St Pierre, our fast-growing global French bakery brand, along with our UK favourite brands of Baker St and Paul Hollywood.
We are a fast-moving, international, entrepreneurial business. This is an exciting career opportunity to build on your post-graduate ‘first role’ experience. Our new Brand Activation Executive will be looking to further progress their career in consumer marketing in a credible multi-faceted role. Reporting to our Brand Activation Manager, our Brand Activation Executive will:
Role & Responsibilities
- support the marketing team on brand work, brand activation & social channel management
- support international trade show management & buying merchandising
- analyse data on the business & run ad hoc research projects
- manage brand budgets, purchase orders & reporting
- archive & curate the marketing shared drives & brand asset libraries
- organise commercial & marketing events & off-site activities
- assist with sample preparation & marketing team administration
Degree qualified, you will already have some experience within a marketing function gained either client or agency side. This role would ideally suit a ‘second mover’; a marketer with some experience in a good foundation role. If you have experience and a special interest in organising Events & Trade Shows internationally, then there is the opportunity to work in this space too. Our new Brand Activation Executive profile will include:
- highly creative; an ‘idea generator’ with a curiosity and appetite to learn
- a self-motivated team player with a proactive can-do attitude & ability to work at pace
- good organisation skills & ability to multi-task; analytical-approach & results focused
- strong written & verbal communication skills
- excellent working knowledge of MSN Office – Excel and PowerPoint
- a second language is beneficial but not essential
St Pierre Groupe Ltd is a £90m turnover international market leader in bakery products. With a strong reputation for innovation and customer service, employing 39 people our unique business model has allowed us to create three highly successful brands. St Pierre Groupe has an international supplier and customer base. Our employer brand is also really important to us. Our gorgeous new offices are modern and open plan, with private parking and easy access by public transport. As an employer of choice, we offer a flexible start time between 8am-10am daily. It’s a great place to work.