Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Client: Carrs Foods International
Location: South Manchester (easy access M6, M56, M60)
Remuneration: £45k-£50k bracket (depending on experience) plus excellent bonus & benefits package (including flexible start time 8am-10am)
The Opportunity: This is a new high profile role where you will:
- Develop and deliver marketing plans with a strong focus on digital, PR, in-store activation and packaging.
- Influence a range of senior stakeholders and teams across the organisation
- Work with our sales team to create new selling opportunities.
- Be responsible for brand management within your allocated brands.
Background: Our need for the role:
- The marketing team is at maximum capacity; increases in workload have been driven as we improve and expand marketing. This is set to continue.
- Carrs Foods have some really exciting new category launches planned for 2018 and more under development for 2019.
- Brand growth - we can uncover more opportunities by focusing on our brands.
- Improve our brand planning to deliver growth.
- Strengthen the skillset within the team.
- Setting the marketing strategy for your brand and implementation.
- Think commercially and with the confidence to lead day to day brand management.
- Analyse market data to uncover consumer trends for use with NPD.
- Working with external agencies to bring the brands to life for new consumers delivering disruptive creative work from packaging through advertising and to point of sale.
- Create excellent relationships with the teams continually building their understanding of our brands and products.
- Use your project management skills to manage projects/teams in the UK and internationally.
- Occasional international travel may be required.
- Of graduate calibre. CIM desirable.
- An experienced, ambitious and creative FMCG marketer who wants to grow with the business.
- A track record in brand management with the ability to think strategically and act pragmatically.
- Bakery industry experience would be great but is not essential.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attracted by an entreprenuerial role in a dynamic business that is truly going places.
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be results orientated.
- Adaptable with a 'can do' attitude.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong analytical and data evalutation skills essential. Prior experience with Nielsen, Dunhumby & Kantar an advantage.
Our Data Privacy Notice can be accessed via our home page of the Oakleigh Resourcing Ltd web site.