Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing.
Client: Techcomp Europe Ltd
Role: Group Finance Director (Europe)
Location: Livingston, East Lothian, Scotland
Remuneration: to £90,000 plus car allowance, bonus, pension, phi
Role Purpose: The Group FD Europe reports to the CEO Europe, and is responsible for developing and maintaining the financial wellbeing of the Group. He/she is responsible for all Group financial reporting including financial regulatory requirements, risk management, providing financial projections and accounting services, supporting budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and preparing growth plans. The Group FD Europe supervises Group finances and is responsible for the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Operations
- Financial Information & Reporting
- Risk Management
- Third Party liaison
The ideal candidate will have the following profile of experience:
- Degree qualified in accounting with a professional qualification - ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- An additional Masters or MBA would be useful but is not essential
- Group accounting experience operating at a senior level within a Group structure organisation
- Familiar with IFRS
- Familiar with the compliance requirements of the major stock exchanges
- European experience essential
- Leading the implementation of the financial and reporting modules of a common IT system across subsidiaries deriving from different local platforms.
Financial Planning and Strategy; Managing Profitability; Strategic Planning; Forecasting; Corporate Finance; Developing Budgets; Financial Skills; Dealing with Complexity
- Dynamic & Street Savvy
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Results orientated, commercial and pragmatic.
- A team player.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Highly analytical.