Status: Closed - Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing
Role: HR Manager (European context)
Remuneration: £40,000 plus benefits
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
A role has become available to initially provide maternity cover covering two priority areas until November 2014, after which a permanent position as the Regional HR Operational Manager will become available.
EU Shared Services
- Super User of the HR System and act as the main point of contact for queries relating to data, reporting and system usage within the European HR Department and ensure compliance.
- Drive and improve salary management and incentive programmes (i.e. job evaluation system, salary ranges, EOP process etc) across Europe.
- European Compensation Committee co-ordination.
- European change project management.
- European Policy and Procedures development, management and implementation e.g. payroll, learning and development, cars etc to ensure employee engagement and business excellence.
- Management and selection of European suppliers e.g. EAP, Recruitment.
- Analyse and produce HR metrics e.g. Headcount movement summary, monthly headcount reports and headcount reconciliation reports, quarterley headcount reports; turnover; absence statistics.
Regional HR Operations
- Overall HR responsibility for 5 countries and 275+ employees.
- Partner with managers and leaders across the business.
- Responsible for performance, recognition, compensation, talent management and recruitment within the region.
- Identify opportunities to improve organisation capability.
- Payroll approval for region.
- Line management responsibility for a team of 2.
- Contribute to HR planning and strategy.
- Ensure implementation of HR policies.
- Provided direction on complex HR and business issues.
- Analyse and produce HR metrics.
- Budget management.
- HR and business communications within the region.
- 5+ years generalist experience inc. TUPE and redundancy.
- Employee Engagement and Employee Relations (TU) experience.
- Project management and communications in large scale HR projects.
- Experience with an HR data system (Ceridian desirable).
- A good working knowledge of Excel, analysis and presentation.
- Language capability
- CIPD graduate
- European HR experience or employment law knowledge
Marketing Lead and Sales Support Manager
Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing.
Role: Marketing Lead and Sales Support Manager
Client: Carrs Foods International
Location: South Manchester
Duration of job: Permanent
Remuneration: Up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus discretionary bonus and 26 days holiday
Context and Environment:
Carrs Foods is an award winnng supplier of European bakery products, bringing innovation across morning goods, bread and cakes. Within these categories, the company provides over 200 private label and branded products across the major multiples, symbol groups, independent retailers, wholesale cash and carry groups, the food sector and business to business markets in the UK, Australia and North America.
With a reputation for quality and reliability, gained over three decades of experience working within European bakery, Carrs Foods has been busy developing and taking on new brands - Baker Street, St Pierre and Gavottes are of particular significance. The company now needs to develop its marketing support for an international launch and ongoing exports.
- Website development and management - the company is looking to develop export specific areas of the site; for example, covering St Pierre launch in USA February 2014.
- Co-ordinating packaging development with outside designers / management team.
- Promoting brands using trade media; liaising with Brand Bank; attending photo shoots and maintaing photo library.
- Developin and implementing social media strategy.
- Management and evaluation of new product ideas coming into the business.
- Ensure taste panels are set up internally / externally and results fed back to the team.
- Evaluating opportunities commercially using costing models and feeding back to sales team.
- Market data/Trends/Gap Analysis.
- Trademark applications.
- Database management.
Head of Finance and Operations
Role: Head of Finance and Operations
Client: To be advised
Duration of job: Permanent
Remuneration: £70,000 package
Advise the Directors and the Board on all matters relating to Finance and Operations (including tax) to enable achievement of Company growth ambitions and Business Plan. Lead financial planning: provide financial decision support and monitor, report on, and control financial performance whilst ensuring full regulatory compliance. Plan, develop and lead the Finance and Operations function (including IT) so it supports the growth of the business, enabling the Company to provide a world class service to its clients.
Page 23 of 32