Research & Development Manager - GC & GCMS
Job Title: Research & Development Manager - GC & GCMS
Client: Scion Instruments Ltd (a subsidiary of Techcomp Europe, part of the global Techcomp Group)
Location: Livingston, Edinburgh
Remuneration: Circa £60,000 salary plus bonus, pension, phi and flexi-working
Job Purpose & key responsibilities:
Manages and directs the R&D programs to meet organizational needs and development of new products. Focusing on Gas Chromatography and Quad Mass spectrometry:
- Develops and implements R&D procedures and techniques.
- Oversees complex research projects, analyzes results and provides recommendations based on findings.
- Assesses the scope of research projects and ensures they are on time and within budget.
- Manages staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes..
Director of Manufacturing
Job Title: Director of Manufacturing
Location: East Midlands region
Remuneration: £100k package including car / car allowance, pension, bonus
We seek an experienced Director of Manufacturing for a high impact and strategic senior leadership role.
Are you persuasive, influential and change orientated? Do you have exceptional leadership, vigour, intellect and communication skills?
Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing,
Role: Commercial Manager
Client: Food sector (bakery business specialising in European Bakery products)
Location: South Manchester / Cheshire (close to M56 & M60 links)
Remuneration: Competitive Salary plus car/allowance, bonus, pension & benefits
Manage an existing portfolio of accounts within our important Cash & Carry and Convenience sector businesses; and to develop further our Food Service business.
Generate consistent and significant annual increase in revenue via client development and broadening of our listings with existing and new products.
Page 6 of 22