Client: St Pierre Groupe Ltd
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Package: Competitive package and excellent benefits including flexible start time (between 8 am - 10 am)
Job Purpose is to:
- completely transform the Customer Services department from ‘transactional’ to ‘value added’.
- provide and promote excellent customer service throughout the organisation.
- manage the Customer Service team, making sure that service standards are being met and problems are resolved.
- Develop a consistent methodology for incoming emails and phone calls from customers, recognising that Customer Services is a key point of contact with St Pierre Groupe.
- Build ‘first contact resolution’ within the team so that average resolution times for queries and issues are reduced.
- Develop a structure for relaying queries and issues to the appropriate departments.
- Manage and improve the customer complaints and claims policies and processes.
- Improve the customer ordering experience by ensuring that stock availability and delivery information is communicated effectively.
- Analyse KPIs to determine the level of customer service that St Pierre Groupe is providing. Produce written reports with trends, insights, and recommendations.
- Work with other departments to identify and resolve root causes of customers’ problems.
- Put corrective actions in place and reduce the number of credit notes issued.
- Work with our logistics partners to improve communication with customers.
- Process claims and credit notes.
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record developing and managing a first class customer service function to meet the needs of a growing business
- Process improvement focused – experience in root cause analysis, looking at trends, insights – how can we work smarter not harder?
- Highly numerate and analytical – uses data to support decisions
- Ideally experienced in FMCG or similar fast paced industry
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Able to prioritise and allocate time effectively.
- Excellent team player
- Commercially savvy
- A good level of IT literacy
If you have any questions or would like more information please call Elaine on 01477 534491.