Client: St Pierre Groupe Ltd
Job Title: Executive PA to the CEO
Reports to: CEO
Package: Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including flexible start time (between 8 am - 10 am) and option for remote working when CEO is travelling
To provide support to the CEO with organisation, scheduling, correspondence and communications.
- Diary management of the CEO, successfully coordinating the workload and managing priorities
- Managing all correspondence and enquiries
- Organise and schedule meetings, including Board Meetings
- Book business travel including international such as flights, ground transportation, car hire and accommodation
- Complete credit card and cash expenses for the CEO
- Look after the CEO’s business guests
- Provide general administrative support, such as putting together presentations and reports
- Minute taking
- Personal support to the MD and family including ensuring all insurances are up to date.
- Running errands.
- General administration duties
- Project Managing companies Corporate social responsibility
Who we’re looking for:
- Meticulous minded high performer, who is extremely reliable.
- Highly personable and takes pride in their work.
- Significant experience in a PA role supporting a Senior figure
- A strong strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail and the ability to identify areas for support.
- Computer literate with experience of using MS Office Suite
- A fast learner, innovative and have the ability to think outside of the box. Keeps a cool head in pressurised situations.
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail and excellent minute-taking and report- writing skills
- You’ll need to be sociable, love meeting new people and be great at building new relationships.
- You’ll be a team player and eager to get stuck in whatever the challenge.
- A self-starter who is well-organised, able to manage their own diary, and have excellent interpersonal skills.