Status: Closed. Another successful assignment for Oakleigh Resourcing.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Ref: oak136
Client: St Pierre Groupe Ltd
Location: Didsbury, South Manchester M20 2RY
Remuneration: Highly competitive package including bonus, pension, private health, 26 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
St Pierre Groupe is an adventurous love story between brioche, bread and brands. Our business is booming in the US, UK and globally. We are now looking to double our marketing investment and team, seeking the best people to join us on our great bakery adventure of growth expansion.
Headquartered in Didsbury, in our fabulous new offices, you will join our in-house marketing team who are responsible for our delicious brands – St Pierre, our fast-growing global French bakery brand, along with our UK favourite brands of Baker St and Paul Hollywood.
This is a fast-moving, international, entrepreneurial business. This is a career defining Brand Manager role and opportunity to be part of our explosive growth. Reporting to our Marketing Controller, our new Brand Manager will be responsible for:
Role & Responsibilities
- championing one of our fantastic brands – leading direction, owning guidelines, brand P&L
- managing end2end NPD cycle – idea generation to commercial delivery
- campaign creation, development & management – brand & seasonal
- brand budget management, ROI, market trends, identify consumer insights (being the voice of the consumer) & competitor analysis, provide a summary and recommendations to the team
- writing & approving briefs and managing both internal in-house team and external marketing agencies to deliver the brand vision
- work with US and international marketing teams to ensure communication of the brand vision, brand programs and assets.
- lead and project manage the development of centralised brand marketing materials
- Brief and work with key suppliers across brand, design, digital/social, PR, POS/brand activation and the in-house designers
Degree qualified, our new Brand Manager will have a successful track record and impressive experience profile in marketing communications, preferably in consumer goods from client or agency side. As an accomplished Brand Manager, you will be:
- highly creative; an ‘idea generator’ with outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- a self-motivated team player with a proactive can-do attitude & ability to work at pace
- very organised and able to multi-task, analytical & results focused
- a confident influencer with strong presentation skills
- experienced in briefing & managing agencies
- strong knowledge of MSN Office – Excel and PowerPoint
- international marketing experience and/or a second language is beneficial but not essential
St Pierre Groupe Ltd is a £90m turnover international market leader in bakery products. With a strong reputation for innovation and customer service, employing 39 people our unique business model has allowed us to create three thriving brands. St Pierre Groupe has an international supplier and customer base. Our employer brand is also really important to us. Our gorgeous new offices are modern and open plan, with private parking and easy access by public transport. As an employer of choice, we offer a flexible start time between 8am-10am daily. It’s a great place to work.