Job Title: Content, Social & Community Manager
Job Ref: oak139
Client: St Pierre Groupe Ltd
Location: Didsbury, South Manchester M20 2RY
Remuneration: Highly competitive package including bonus, pension, private health & 26 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
St Pierre Groupe is an adventurous love story between brioche, bread and brands. Our business is booming in the US, UK and globally. We are now looking to double our marketing investment and team, seeking the best people to join us on our great bakery adventure of growth expansion.
Headquartered in Didsbury, in our fabulous new offices, you will join our in-house marketing team who are responsible for our delicious brands – St Pierre, our fast-growing global French bakery brand, along with our UK favourite brands of Baker St and Paul Hollywood.
We are a fast-moving, international, entrepreneurial business. This is a high impact Content, Social & Community Manager role and opportunity to be part of our explosive growth. Reporting to our Marketing Controller, our new Content, Social & Community Manager will be responsible for:
Role & Responsibilities
- championing and be the visible leader of all the digital comms within the business
- lead the website, social channel comms & community management for all brands – UK & internationally
- originate & curate brands content work – content writing, content calendar origination – manage influencer & ambassador work, photography, product animations & digital assets library
- brief & work with key suppliers across brands – web design, SEO, PPC, social channels, media plus with in-house designers, PR & brand management teams
- ROI reporting & analysis of competitor comms activity and provide a summary and recommendations to the team. Use information to plan effectively for the future.
- collaborate with internal brand & sales teams & external support agencies to develop fully integrated campaigns
Degree qualified,with a successful track record and impressive experience profile in digital communications, preferably in consumer goods from client or agency side. Plus:
- writing skills as a journalist or copywriter (beneficial) – experience in content generation & community management
- direct experience in web site design, building and maintaining fresh content
- highly creative; an ‘idea generator’ with outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- a self-motivated team player with a proactive can-do attitude & ability to work at pace
- strong project management & organisation skills - able to multi-task, analytical & results focused
- experienced in briefing & managing agencies and/or in-house teams
- strong working knowledge of WordPress, Social Channels, Google analytics plus MSN Office – Excel and PowerPoint
- US marketing experience and/or a second language is beneficial but not essential
St Pierre Groupe Ltd is a £90m turnover international market leader in bakery products. With a strong reputation for innovation and customer service, employing 39 people our unique business model has allowed us to create three highly successful brands. St Pierre Groupe has an international supplier and customer base. Our employer brand is also really important to us. Our gorgeous new offices are modern and open plan, with private parking and easy access by public transport. As an employer of choice, we offer a flexible start time between 8am-10am daily. It’s a great place to work.