Job Title: Director of Manufacturing
Location: East Midlands region
Remuneration: £100k package including car / car allowance, pension, bonus
We seek an experienced Director of Manufacturing for a high impact and strategic senior leadership role.
Are you persuasive, influential and change orientated? Do you have exceptional leadership, vigour, intellect and communication skills?
This is a multi faceted leadership role with overall responsibility for manufacturing,requiring a strong technical background, exemplary people management skills and the experience to continue to develop and transition the business into an international multi-market industry leader. Responsibilities include:
- Provision of manufacturing services within a multi markets matrix
- Strategic development - best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policy, processes
- Operations - develop a customer focused operational culture of world class service levels
- People Management & Development - develop high performing teams & a coaching culture
- Financial & Budget Management - end to end
- Relationship Management - external & internal
Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering and ideally IMechE; the successful candidate will have knowledge and technical understanding of project related manufacturing in high quality markets. Experience of working in the export of products into international markets would be beneficial but not essential.
Our client is emerging from a period of transformation and has some great success stories to tell. With no room for egos the culture is one of pragmatism and collaboration. Whatever your background you will be results orientated with a positive entrepreneurial outlook. Occasional UK and international travel may be required.