Role: IT Support Lead
Client: Co Company
Location: Paddington, London
Remuneration: £25,000-£27,000 plus bonus plus 25 days annual holiday
Reporting to: Director of Finance & Operations
Co Company is a fast growing consulting firm specialising in people and organisation. Our purpose is to work with clients to align their organisation and behaviours with their strategic intent. We combine business consulting, psychological insight, deep knowledge of behaviour change with powerful methodologies to create sustainable value for our clients.
Our strap line is 'nothing changes unless behaviour changes'.
The 'Co' in Co Company is short for consulting, connection, coaching and communication and for the Company's collaborative approach with clients.
- Our focus is to create improved and sustainable performance through organisation and people.
- We combine organisation effectiveness and behavioural changes to deliver integrated solutions.
- We bring rigour underpinned by thought leadership and expertis from consultancy, industry and academia.
We have five values that are important to us:
- Creative value that sticks;
- Focus on relationships over engagements;
- Dare to innovate;
- Show care, support and total respect;
- Act with integrity, trust and confidentiality.
The Career Opportunity:
This job description takes into account the major responsibilities and is not restrictive.
- Single point of contact for end users.
- Hardware/software maintenanceand configuration.
- Troubleshooting of any hardware/software/network issues that arise.
- Management of back up strategies.
- Upgrading IT equipment.
- Ensuring asset and licensing lists are up to date.
- Database maintenance.
- Liaising with outside software/IT suppliers.
- Monitor website for issues and PPC alterations.
- Proven ability to plan, organise, priortise, manage and track concurrent activities.
- Basic handle on SQL.
- Experience with Active Directory/Exchange.
- Understanding of VPN networks is desirable.
- Previous experience of providing an IT service to field based/remote working end users would be advantageous.
The Assessment Process:
The assessment process provides both parties with the opportunities to assess the cultural and team fit, individual and organisational aspriations, and details of key objectives and priorities for the role. Elaine Rippon is the retained consultant for this assignment.