Role: Project Manager/Coordinator
Client: Co Company
Location: Paddington, London
Remuneration: £35,00-37,000 pa plus bonus
Reporting to: Director of Finance and Operations
Co Company is a fast growing consulting firm specialising in people and organisation. Our purpose is to work with clients to align their organisation and behaviours with their strategic intent. We combine business consulting, psychological insight, deep knowledge of behaviour change with powerful methodologies to create sustainable value for our clients.
Our strap line is 'nothing changes unless behaviour changes'.
The 'Co' in Co Company is short for consulting, connection, coaching and communication and for the Company's collaborative approach with clients.
- Our focus is to create improved and sustainable performance through organisation and people.
- We combine organisation effectiveness and behavioural changes to deliver integrated solutions.
- We bring rigour underprinned by thought leadership and expertise from consultancy, industry and academia.
We have five values that are important to us:
- Creative value that sticks;
- Focus on relationships over engagements;
- Dare to innovate;
- Show care, support and total respect;
- Act with integrity, trust and confidentiality
The Career Opportunity - Project Manager/Coordinator:
The job description takes into account the major responsibilities and is not restrictive
- Create proposals and support tenders.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities - Mobilisation for new projects.
- Manage day-to-day opeational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Work closeley with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understand basic revenue models and P/L; meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Submit project status report to stakeholders; anticipate and react to change.
Skills and qualities:
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team.
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Consultancy and/or Professional Services and/or Service industry background ideal.
The Assessment Process:
The assessment process provides both parties with the opportunities to assess the cultural and team fit, individual and organisation aspirations, and details of key objectives and priorities for the role. Elaine Rippon is the retained consultant for this assignment.