Role: Finance Manager
Client: Co Company
Location: Paddington, London
Remuneration: £45,000 pa plus bonus
Reporting to: Director of Finance and Operations
Co Company is a fast growing consulting firm specialising in people and organisation. Our purpose is to work with clients to align their organisation and behaviours with their strategic intent. We combine business consulting, psychological insight, deep knowledge of behavioural change with powerful methodologies to create sustainable value for our clients.
Our strap line is 'nothing changes unless behaviour changes'.
The 'Co' in Co Company is short for consulting, connection, coaching and communication and for the Company's collaborative approach with clients.
- Our focus is to create improved and sustainable performance through organisation and people
- We combine organisation effectiveness and behavioural changes to deliver integrated solutions
- We bring rigour underpinned by thought leadership and expertise from consultancy, industry and academia
We have five values that are important to us:
- Creative value that sticks;
- Focus on relationships over engagements;
- Dare to innovate;
- Show care, support and total respect;
- Act with integrity, trust and confidentiality.
The Career Opportunity - Finance Manager
This job description takes into account the major responsibilities and is not restrictive
- Finance Business Partner to Project Managers and Senior Management.
- Responsible for producing monthly management acccounts, preparing statutory financial statements, help with audit preparation, cash management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Provide insightful commercial analysis that shows the key drivers to growth, profit, and cost management.
- Ad hoc support to the sales teams with bid/tender processes, developing financial models and reviewing the commercial viability of contracts.
- Systems support: trouble-shooting/user support, feedback development ideas for continuous improvement.
Your key qualities:
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to become a high quality, valued asset to the company.
- Enjoy a mix of routine; ad hoc and problem solving tasks with the opportunity to implement new ways of working (including reports) and expand own ideas.
- Highly detailed and deadline orientated, with the ability to prioritise, focus and thrive in a high paced, multi-tasking environment.
Required qualifications and skills:
- ACCA/ACA plus a minimum of 2-3 years post-qualification experience.
- Consultancy background or professional services background ideal.
The Assessment Process:
The assessment process provides both parties with the opportunities to assess the cultural and team fit, individual and organisation aspirations, and details of key objectives and priorities for the role. Elaine Rippon is the retained consultant for this assignment.